Stratford Football Job

coachtut

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess anything is possible, but I really doubt it! Bubba is a good man, but I think the days of running the smoke stack I are over in Metro. I know of at least three younger coaches who have applied for the job and I seriously think the administration should look at these three men. Stratford needs new blood with new ideas! Bubba is a good man, but I think his time as a head coach in metro has come and gone.

Something wicked this way came....."no huddle"...spread....big changes in store for the Stratford program....points...points and more points! What happens when opportunities meet possibilities...who is it answerking? who is it shadow? Two tight end and wishbone are like dust in the wind!

Well, so finally we found out that the shadow dosen't always know! Wrong and Wrong! And I quote from the Book of the Chuck and Duck, chapter 1 versus 1: And their came a man from out of the desert, a man wise to the ways of the pass...a man that saw the devil come out and tempt man in the form of the running game. And it was wrong, the utternace of the wing-t, the power I and the wishbone. This man saw that really fast athletes can scare a defense even more running go routes than running head long into the teeth of the beast of the defense over and over again. Times at Stratford they are changing....And Mouse Davis commanded "Throw the ball and bring my people out of the desert.....we don't have time to run...Amen brother, Amen!