Who's got the best fans????

Guest eaglesfan03

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bballfan84

i would have to say that the best fans i have seen would have to be peabody gibson county or westview they all have a lot of support. i have always seen them doing something creative. 2 years ago a few of gc's male fans wore cheerleading outfits to state if thats not support for your school i dont know what is. Plus peabody always has a lot of people painting up i think its going to awesome to see what all of the schools have to bring this year

Moore County fans are at the top of my list for best fans. The crowd always cheers with the cheerleaders no matter if they are up or down. They all stand up and cheer even if it is a tiny lay-up or a stolen ball. I love how they all wear their blue hats and other team paraphenilla. I got to witness even more of this when their substate game was hald at Eagleville High School, due to regulations of gym size. Moore County alone filled up one side and a half of the gym, and anyone who has ever been in Eagleville's gym knows it is hard to fill due to so much space. Therefore, that is why Moore County fans are at the top of my list.

Guest balla42sis

I agree. The MC fans have really stepped it up in the past few weeks. The use to just sit and applaud most of the time and it was like pulling teeth to get them on their feet, but now they stand up and cheer along with the cheerleaders and shake their blue and white poms! It's great! We have 250 students checking out of school tomorrow just to make the trip to M'boro. That's just the STUDENTS! We always have a ton of adults and Team Parents show up. We are gonna rock Murphy Center! Our band is even gonna play. It's gonna be LOUD!

Show 'em how loud we can be, Blue Bandits!!! ;)