MBA Job

callinyouout

Callinyouout: I take it you are from Memphis. I ran into a big MBA booster and he gave me five names (these are NOT people who have applied so they may not have any interest at all)

1. Hubie Smith -Bartlett (might want to get into private)

2. Doug Bontrager -Ryan (MBA would be lucky to get him but it would be a longshot-he applied once and almost got it

3. Chip Fredrick - an MBA alum and former HH coach

4. a BA assistant (either Pierce or Husband not sure which one). Apparently they are both good

5. Casey Alexander - BA graduate and current Belmont assistant. Might want to stay in college though

Dong Bontrager couldn't possibly go since he's at Ryan, and Husband probably wouldn't return to MBA, since he coached the freshman team at MBA, for the class that is presently the senior class. I assume that Hubie Brown has a relation to the coach of the Grizz.

Then again you never know because I the people behind the decisions. I just know that because they need to find someone who is not all caught up in making all the basketball players play basketball only.