Bradley / Greenville

PTP4life

Guest HBaller88

I am a Dobyns-Bennett basketball fan, and i thought that as long as you all were talking about teams and strategies to beat them, i would chime in and give some advice on Greeneville. I wouldn't quite say that Malone is "unstoppable" because all 3 games that i saw DB vs. Greeneville, Malone wasn't a such a big factor in the game. Seemed to me that when DB's post players got in his face a couple times he just folded and couldn't take any pressure. Greeneville is also a team that blames each other for their mistakes, not something that will win a state championship, all it did was get them mad at each other and lost all 3 games for them. And by the way, Blair is a MUCH better basketball player than Malone, Malone just gets more attention from his "tree" status. But anyway, I'd like to see Greeneville beat BC and have a Northeast TN championship game!! Good Luck to all East TN teams in the tourny!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good is Greenville? They have lost five games I saw. Bradley can be a very very hard team to beat but they are beatable too. McMinn County had them in the 4th quarter both times they played until Bradley's two guard's took over. Rhea County also could have beat them easy in the district. I mean, I predict Bradley to win, but it might not be easy for them if Greenville is good. One reason tehy had trouble against McMinn is because of the post play. Bradley does not have a big post. There guards are as big as there posts. Good luck to Bradley and represent the district good over there.