BEST FRESHMAN PLAYERS

neutralwarrior

I received the following Private Message from Mr. Burkey. I stand corrected and appologize for posting Hear-Say.

Dear CBGB06,

I don't know who you are, but I would appreciate you if you would take time to make a correction on the CoachT Girls Basketball Board. You posted:

"One more thing. Lynn Burkey did everything he could to get Jessica on the Stars. Jesse, Jessica's Dad, did not want to drive that far to practices."

That is just not true. I had not had the opportunity to see Hillsboro play and therefore had not seen Jessica Mooney play. The first time I saw her was when my team played Team Pride in Shelbyville. She is an outstanding player and I believe that any coach in her age group would like to have her on the team. However, I have done absolutely nothing to get her on my team because I did not know her. I do not have her phone number nor have I ever spoken with her or her dad at any time. So I have certainly not done "everything he could to get Jessica on the Stars." I'm sure that someone has told you that, but I assure you that is not true.

You may contact me by private message on CoachT or by phone at ***-***-**** if you wish to discuss this. Thanks.

Lynn Burkey

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic