Miss Basketball

kayjay

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2cool4u

abby should get it.she is great at the game,she has the best attitude out there,she has a huge heart.ABBY SHOULD GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D:D:D:D:D;):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thier is no doubt in my mind that Cavin will win it. She took her team to the state finals and nearly pulled it out. Every state game she played in she was the high scorer except for the seymour game but she stilled tied with high score. I saw Beechboard play and she had a terrible attitude. As for the Hall girl, she is probably a great player but she did not carry her team to the state finals let alone the state tourney. Cavin hands down. Good luck Cavin you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by whscap05:

As for the Hall girl, she is probably a great player but she did not carry her team to the state finals let alone the state tourney.

I guess you missed the quarterfinal game last season against both Humphrey and Scales.

Box Score vs. Ridgeway

And yes, that's a individual tournament-high for assists, in any classification.

Ridgeway eliminated Westview and Oliver Springs in order last season, and not surprisingly since the school was nearly the size of Oak Ridge High. I'm glad Westviiew took care of them this time around. :D

1) She and Rowsey are the two best players in the state. Rowsey is not up for it, the nod goes to Cavin. I've seen all three play, all are worthy, I still give it to Cavin.

2) Led her team to the state finals this year, averaged 22 pts a game in the tourney, guards the best player on the other team, leads the point on the press. Like the rest of the Westview Lady Chargers, hustle, hustle, hustle, hustle, and a little more hustle for 32 minutes.

3) She deserves it.

Warden, just curious, what game did you see Hall play at?

Also, those are great attributes you spoke of in Cavin. Beechbaord and Hall both have the same assets. Just a quesiton, how many assists does Cavin average per game?

[Edited by OS91 on 3-19-03 1:19A]