State Champions-Sheblyville Eaglettes

Warriorcheer

Guest ZORRO

the 3 that play are the ones that do all the scoring. maybe im wrong but i know that kim dye is from lincoln co., ashleigh newman is from Murfreesboro, and im not sure where alex fuller is from. isn't whitney tate from somewhere else too? it doesn't matter to me because rick insell must know what he is doing if he has won that many state championships. but you have to understand that the teams that have "home grown players" are being cheated to an extent. but if i felt like the team in my childs area wasn't that good and i could improve by playing somewhere else, then yes i would move them. :D

Here is what you people need to know.The TSSAA allows any parent to send their child to any school they wish as a freshman.The key word is FRESHNAN.As long as the county you are going to does not have a residence rule you can drive them back and forth all you want.You do not have to live in the county where your child is going to scholl as long as that county has no rule.Shelbyville has no residence rule that is while the child is coming in as a freshman.If you try and bring your child in after their freshman year then you have to move your residence.Parents who want their child to be in the beat programs do this all across the state.Are you all so naive to think Oakridge has that much talent year in and out.This is something the TSSAA allows and I challenge Ronnie Carter himself to prove me wrong.And if he comes on hear I still want to complain about prices that they charge to their events. Prove me wrong Ronnie and give me some money back!!!! :D

The fact remains they are winning state championships without their own hometown players. TSSAA can't do anything

if they are moving into Shelbyville and getting a home address. HOWEVER, do people honestly think these families are packing up and moving to Shelbyville not knowing if their daughter is going to make the team? NO WAY, they have been recruited and KNOW they are going to find employment and their daughter will make the team. This thread will probably get locked now. :D

Why don't you whiners lobby the TSSAA to change the eligibility rules to something like this.... To be eligible to play a sport, a player must have been BORN in that school's zone...and maybe even add that the parents and grandparents must have been born there also. What would satisfy you whiners? The Shelbyville program is operating within the guidelines that ALL other schools must use. They are constantly under the microscope of the TSSAA just because of whiners like you. If Coach Insell can operate and win championships within the TSSAA guidelines and your team cannot, then I'd suggest you examine your own program and make improvemensts there. That would get you much further than simply attacking a winner. Ever considered that Coach Insell may just be outworking some other folks.