thank you symrna

Yankee0697

listen up Columbia,

We would love to play you again sometimes without officials, we can see what you are made off, no officials, no coaches, nothing but the players. No mommy or daddy around to protect either of us. Yankee tell you daddy to shut up and grow up, he is more whiney than you are boy, he needs to just keep taping games instead trying to stir things up with us on the bleachers.

So you are a great team, you tied us because of poor officiating so what? now you are 0-3-2, wow, you are going to state... :D

[Edited by shs01 on 3-19-03 2:30P]

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that Columbia has a problem in the English department. I guess maybe they skip English to practice soccer. Now, what class teaches you to spit in another Human's Countanance(That's face for all you uneducated individuals.)

Coach Dakis is a class act, along with all the Smyrna Soccer Players.

i have no idea who you are- maybe i did make the mistake of sterotyping this year's team to years before. but don't talk about natural talent- i am not getting in a "you know what" measuring contest here. i don't care how good you are. the reason i support yankee is becasue i think he is an outstanding athlete and good sport... apparently. i said all of those things in an encouraging manner to him; however, if it makes you and your team feel any better- i wish you all the best of luck as well. i have no hard feelings toward SHS, quite frankly i like you all, i just think that sometimes (in the past) some of your players made up for lack of ability with physicality. i meant no harm by what i said and was by no means taking shots- if you want to see that go to where i talk about ttown.

all i see on here is smyrna talking trash back at yankee- i think there may have been one guy from columbia that piped in and said some stupid stuff about no refs, and coaches and whatnot, but in the end it is all crap. yankee hasn't made any replies back to any of this- so i really think both teams need give it up and play ball. who cares if smyrna went to a columbia game and who cares if the refs suck- they always do- unless you get keith. yall all need to shut this baby $H!+ up. i get sick of seeing the same thigs over and over again.

crumbled bc yall were there? i think we crumbled bc riverdale is far better team than we are? heck i didnt know that yall were there until after the game i thought yall were students of riverdale but why bring my dad in to this he has nothing to do with it and feels that #13 was wrong for spitting and i have addressed him on this matter too. He was just trying to ease the tensions that were being felt by the mothers in the crowd. my dad knows what he is talking about unlike 80% of all the other fans that show up to games and why would yall want to play with no coaches and no refs it wouldnt be a soccer game it would more than likely be a brawl and i dont care that yall came to watch the game you were scouting like you said but why wait by our bus until we leave were you scouting our bus too? but whatever ill see yall next year and some of you during club im just gonna forget all of this. We should put this behind us and think and pray for our troops overseas. They are facing far bigger challenges than we are. Good luck the rest of the way.

[Edited by Yankee0697 on 3-19-03 6:57P]