OS position opening???

rSquared

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did kandi play for

cnc and big eddie carter (of oliver springs)?

would former cnc coach eddie carter be considered ?

what certification is needed or being considered ?

how about the #1 ast @ oak ridge ?

her name may be tisdale --i think

the boys coach at oliver springs has coached girls-

could/would he do both??

Sam Bilyeu, in my opinion, would be the right man for the situation. Imagine this staff:

Head Coach--Sam Bilyeu

Assistant Coaches: Michelle Christopher----current asst

Ronnie Hackworth

Dang, could it happen??

Stiltner, Stiltner, Stiltner....I can't build myself up like that. Should I or shouldn't I?? I'll have to give that one some thought!!

One question for BBallmom: Would I be welcomed home--LOL??

More later!!

[Edited by TheAnswer9 on 3-19-03 11:22P]

Eddie is still afilliated with C-N, he won't be coming to OS to be head coach. It was his decision to take a higher position in the C-N Athletic Dept.

Posted by redupset:

did kandi play for

cnc and big eddie carter (of oliver springs)?

would former cnc coach eddie carter be considered ?

what certification is needed or being considered ?

how about the #1 ast @ oak ridge ?

her name may be tisdale --i think

the boys coach at oliver springs has coached girls-

could/would he do both??

There will be two teaching positions that will be open, Math and English. However, as mentioned in an earlier post, another teacher teaches Calculus. Wright teaches this year Physics, Geometry and Pre-Cal.

As for coaching moves, is there any chance that Channell would move to coaching the girls? He did coach for the Seymour girls a year ago and actually played his final game against OS in the region semi's.

Of course, that move may not be a good one since he is on his way to reloading the boys program.