best qb in 2a football

Guest jalkire

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burton Elrod of David Lipscomb would have to be considered in the tops as a 2a QB. Lead the Mustangs to the 2a state championship as a sophmore. More great things are yet to be seen from him. He is very versitile on the run & has a cannon of an arm. He's small but very quick. You never get a good lick on either. He gets my vote!

oshs man you always gotta run that mouth dont ya.you are out of your mind if you think d.j. whalen is better yhan john t. armes.that last td whalen ran in the regular season was suppose to happen because the defense let him run it for they could get the ball back.whalen cant throw better than him either.armes had over 100 yards in the first game.if different conditions in the second game he would have ran all over them again.i think you just like building people from o.s. up to make them look good.man i think youve lost your mind saying whalens better than armes.

Don't mean to interupt your argument acraze and oshs, but I think both are quality QB's, though I would probably give the node to Armes, but like I said both are verygood! Here is one more to add to the mix, that I think will compete for region honors, #1 Jeffery Moore the junior to be played wr, and kr last year, but should step up this year and take over at qb, to help the team. A little bigger and faster than both Whalen and Armes, an excellent scrambler and runner, with a strong arm, the only thing that will slow him down a little is experience, but should make up for that with his athletism and tallent! Qb is probably the hardest position to play with little experience, played a couple of games in jv and some in the 8th grade, but he is the type of player that can play many positions, and will be successful wherever he plays. He has D1 potential skills although it may be at another position. None the less wherever he plays watchout for a breakout season! Good luck to all!

[Edited by cats1990 on 4-1-03 10:52P]