Loretto

Petey47

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think that Loretto will be that good this year but they usually always have a trick up their sleve. So I would never count them out of anything ! So I guess that we will all have to wait till August to see what they will really be like .

Tank # 77

ok, you guys beat us last year because our secondary had a break down at the end of the game and we gave up a cheap touchdown at the beginning. but let me ask you this maybe you guys beat us but who got put out in the first round of the playoffs, i belive that was you. so when you win a playoff game you can talk. i belive fairview can beat loretto next year as long as fairview's passing game comes along.

this is the present, i am a senior so i wont be playing this year but next year the jackets could be even better than this years if they work hard enough. they will have a balanced attack. the reason for fairview's down years was because of lack of coaching and now we have what i feel is the best coach in the region in coach rewis.

People who live in the past are the ones who are sitting at home on Saturday morning wondering what they could have done the night before. Who cares about the past! I am for sure not worried about what happened last year I have my whole senior year ahead of me. I know some guys are sitting at home and wondering if they could have only done a little more what could have happened. I myself have done it before. But there's nothing that I can do about last year or yesterday.

Sure Loretto may have beat us 9 out of 10 times but that was in the past and there was still that one time that they didn't win.

To me Fairview is going to have the best year ever. Some people say what are we going to do with out Aaron Cothran. Well one man doesn't win all your games , and if u were to ask Aaron I know that he would say that there was no way in the world that he was the # 1 leading rusher all on his own or was up for Mr. Football by only doing his own thing. He will tell u that he was one of 11 men of the field trying to do the best we could. He is an oustanding athlete without a doubt and a really good friend. But I think that we should do alright without him.

We've got a Junior running back that should do quite well. We also have our whole line returning and with lots of power. So in the year 2003 never count us out until its over!

** For the people who live in the past I heard this saying " the past is history, the future is a mystery and the now is a gift and thats why they call it the present."

Tank

# 77 :D

Its "Living word"...i didnt say the were one of the best in the state. In fact, they arent really good at all. But, anyways...I think that Fairveiw will be very strong in the upcoming season. They may not have the almighty Cothran (as ive heard him called) but, they do have a huge O-line and every other department seems to be solid as well. I look forward to playing yall, it will be a great game. Someone said on here that we always seem to have a trick up our sleeve...yeah, we seem to. Heck, we might even have one for yall. ;)

As for us, we have Beau Whitsett and Seth Augustine returning on D. Thats it. lol. I know thats a lot of people gone, but we will definately be strong on defense when the time comes. SCRAPPY...you asked if the 2 jacobs are kin to the coach...well, John is his son, and Jerrod is his brother. Hope that helped you out.

Coach Turner coached for us a couple years ago, around 94-98...about that time. I havent had the chance of meeting him, but I hear that he was a very good coach and a very good person. He coached when T Whitsett and C.J. Cirmones were playing. As for his whereabouts now, he still lives in the area, but stopped coaching a souple years ago.

Hope that helps some.