GREENFIELD LOOSES IN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

Guest Acoachwife

Guest Acoachwife

Didn't get to watch the game, but listened to it on the radio. Thought G-field was going to pull it off, but like the sportscasters said-they went COLD. The boys did a good job to even get that far.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a temple fan i would have to say at the beginning of the game i was scared because it was not going too good for the crusaders but like it is seen in alot of the games this year temple usually does their best in the 2nd half of the game when the other teams are starting to get really tired and worn out but greenfield played an awesome game and has had to play that well all season to have gotton that far so good job on a great season and congrats to temple on the 2nd gold ball in 2 years

Acoachwife, You sound excited that Greenfield lost. If this is true, then why? Can you not handle the fact that we went on to play for all the marbles? Dont be bitter against us because we put you out. Their were a lot of west tenn teams that were rooting for us, including your own beloved Adamsville Cardinals. And if you were rooting for us and trying to be cute by making this post, thanks for showing some more Adamsville class. :)

Acoachwife is right about them going cold. That's just a simple statement. You guys are the ones not showing any class. Class is about what you do behind the scene and she probably doesn't know who you are...we see your TRUE class!

As far as im concerned, Greenfield did do good to get there and they play hard and as a team. Temple is just too good for them.

Well i was also just making a simple statement. Coming on here and running your mouth about us just doing good to get that far is the classless thing. It sounds like she was excited that we went COLD and that we lost. Be glad that a west tenn team did so good ecspecially the one that barely put you out. Yeah we went cold i will admit that but do go around talking stuff when you didnt even get that far.

As far as that goes, I was just making a simple statement as well. Temple is a wonderful ball team, but I do not think it is fair to say the are too good for Greenfield. I think they were pretty equally matched, definitely the top two teams in the state.

Also, Jake Skogan told the Greenfield players that they were the best team he has played this year. I was very impressed with Jake. Not only is he a great player, he is such a gentleman. I wish you the best at Mercer!

Guest pappapump

We are excited because we haven't been that far since 1984 and we are glad that we did even though we didn't win. so put your tiny little brain into use and think!!!! :rolleyes:

Greenfield, I am a coach at Temple and I want to tell you that your kids played great and gave us all we could handle. They played hard, they played well, and they played and lost with class. Winning shows part of your character, losing shows all of it, and Greenfield is a program with great kids and great character. Congradulations on a great season.

Jake Skogan is highly overrated. He isnt an outstanding player. I watched him play through the tournaments and I didn't see anything that impressed me. I'm not saying that he doesnt deserve to be Mr.Basketball but I have seen better players.Greenfield shut him down. They did an excellent job. They have the whole year. So why isnt anyone giving them any credit??????

Coach 14111111,

Congratulations to Temple, I was very impressed with your team. You showed class as I watched you throughout the tournament, you are the best team in the state as you showed. Jake Skoggin is a great player and a class act. Thank you for your comments on our Greenfield boys team, we are really proud of them. To the Greenfield boys, it was a fun ride. Hold your heads up, you have set the standards high for future Greenfield teams.

Coach 14111111, please email me at larryporter@bellsouth.net

[Edited by Greenfieldfan on 3-24-03 5:59P]