Ooltewah vs Central

pureheat99

If you get a chance to watch this game you should see two pretty good pitchers match up. Trent has been clocked as high as 93 and rumor has it a college scout had Wilkes touching 91 on Friday night. It might not sound like much but that doesnt happen very often in Chattanooga. Any thoughts on who will win this game?

This was a great game if u love to see a true pitching duel!! Adam and Ryan both pitched great games Adam had 12 strikeouts and Ryan had 16 great game from both sides!! IT went 13 innings then ooltewah finally scored on a questionable call!! but ooltewah won it fair and square!! Go Ooltewah! i think both teams will bring the bats to the game on wednesday though since both schools do not have any pitchers anymore haha!!

another good game between the owls and the purple pounders both teams seemed to bring the bats for this game but ooltewah left the gloves at home... ooltewah had 7 errors and all were major errors some came with 2 outs and ended up turning into runs for central.. but i am not making excuses that is part of the game i just hope ooltewah will get to square off with them one more time because every game between them is a fun one to watch... ooltewah blew a 9-8 lead in the top of the 7th... and central ended up winning 12 to 9 another fun game to watch though and i hope to play them again to watch these great ball teams play each other again!!