THE BEST HITTERS AROUND

RBHSoftball11

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of the best hitters around have to include Happy Valley High. Our entire team has worked hard and can hit the ball pretty hard and far. This year two players have hit homeruns and I'm sure more are to come. Its hard to decide who the best players are because we all work as a team and all have some power. Another good team (Daniel Boone) has Ariel Dye who seemed to have a lot of potential when we first played them. She was the main hitter for her team. She batted 3-4 with two homeruns. Unicoi County also has some good players that can hit the ball. :D !Go Warriors!

Yes Stanfill is a good hitter but she went 0 for 3 against Lavergne a couple weeks ago and 2 of them where strike outs she must of had a bad day or that pitcher had her number so yes Kassie is a good hitter but she can be struck out......Good Luck in the rest of the season there Kassie see ya on the field again real soon... :o

[Edited by softballfan0715 on 3-26-03 7:52P]

[Edited by softballfan0715 on 3-26-03 8:52P]

The Bain sisters from Hendersonville. Both Jessie an Jayme can flat out hit. Jayme is a senior, and Jessie a sophmore. Jayme has more power of the two, while Jessie can hit it to all parts of the field. Also, Jessie can lay down the bunt down as well. A good hitter has to be able to bunt when needed. Ive seen some very good hitters, maybe the best on the team, in a close game, having to bunt to move the runners over. Thats what makes both these girls good hitters. They are smart at the plate, they are able to hit the ball solid and consistant, and can lay the bunt down when asked too.