Catchers with good arms?

gre8t2003

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking high school ? if not. I only know for sure (fact)Christina Wiley is only a seventh grader at St Joe she has throne a stout 2.04 sec . average 2.22 per 10 throws If a high schooler carries a 2.0 or better thats great!! 1.9 college bound!!OOOpps I mean 2.0 average per 10 throws (just a round number to average out the times)

[Edited by Humble1 on 3-27-03 4:17P]

Throw down times to 2nd is about like radar guns for pitchers-depends on who's operating the device. The 2 best catchers in 3aaa are Ginny Swearengen cumberland Co.--Cannon for arm thats on target she'll beat you with her athletic ability-- and Jenny Dickey-Karns- She's the smartest catcher around-she'll not make a mistake and she'll beat you with her knowledge and control of the game.

Jessica Whitens of Barfeild in M'boro is the best catcher i have ever seen!

She is sooooo good, she can be sitting on her knees and throw it to 2nd without

it ever hitting the ground!! She is only 13 and she has been catching since she was very young.

She plays for the M'boro Firebirds during the summer and well what more can i say she is just

AWSOME!!!! GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! ;):D:D

Guest SyxxMom06

I would put Jayme Wamsley up against ANY catcher that there is!! She does have a CANNON and she uses it. She hasn't had the opportunity to catch during High School since the catcher is a SENIOR. Jayme your turn is coming next year to shine(and I know you will) but for now keep busting your butt in centerfield and keep hitting those Homers. I am so PROUD of you. Good Luck Goodpasture. Good Luck Jayme, Natalee, Toni and Danielle. You girls are GREAT !!!!! :D:D:D

Guest littleducky

Fallon Felts from Dickson County is one of the best out there. She has an excellent arm and she blocks the ball great. Shes going to make some college coach very happy.