Eagleville...

BudMillerFan

i still have no idea who you are gripitandripit and might know who golden glove is now. but i will keep it to myself until i am positive on who it is. gripitandripit, did i see you at the game? cause i am still clueless.

anyways, the eagles host cornersville today. game starts at 6:00 eagle fans come and support it should be a great game tonight.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and I did see that Eagleville lost 6-1. I was a little disappointed in the play of the outfield, but I thought that overall the Eagles showed up to play. Eagleville needs a little confidence booster to get them over the top. I think a win tonight over Cornersville could help. Good luck tonight Bud. You'll be great! Hopefully I'll make it to the game tonight, but it's a long trip from where I'm coming from tonight, so I don't know. Good luck to the Eagles! Bring one home for EHS! Remember, keep TEAM #1 and everything will fall into place.

[Edited by gripitandripit on 4-1-03 9:52A]

gripitandripit, i believe i know who u are and i wont say anything i beleive i am 85% sure who u are and i am about 50% sure on golden glove. gripitandripit, tell me this...how did u know that i was pitching today? there arent any posts saying that i am pitching so i just want to know how did u find out that i am pitching tonight? and where are u coming from?

I know you are pitching tonight because I have a source. I'm coming from somewhere in Rutherford County, but it's a long way from Eagleville, as is everywhere. Now, as for you knowing who I am, I think you might be obsessing a little about it. You know me. Go with your gut. You're probably right. Go with your gut tonight, too. You're probably right on the mound also. Good luck! Go Eagles! :)

The eagles are a horrible team. They might can hang with the little t-ball team from podunk city but then again probably not. When they played with real ball players in the Warrior Spring Classic they showed their real colors and lost 4 games. Anyone who thinks they're good is crazy.