Livingston Academy

Guest Keeper21

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keeper21

Thank you very much! So really do you guys want to play us in a scrimmage or what I would like to compare or see how good we really are considering you guys are #1 and all. ThomasJ

Ya we will schrimage u all we'll have to wait a little while cuz 2 of our starters are hurt and haven't played a game of the season and we still have those shutouts without them... so u just give us a little time and we'll see just how good u all are :D

[Edited by LA7 on 3-31-03 8:07P]

Guest Keeper21

It will probably have to be toward the end of the season then but, it sounds to me like you guys are backing down. Why would we be able to throw in another game if our season is already set. We might be able to I will see trust me I want to play you guys seriously I don't care about the score oh wait yea I do but, I'm really not to worried about it.

[Edited by Keeper21 on 3-31-03 8:14P]

Guest eaglemgr

This is for LA7 "What are you scared to play them now without them two starters?" It is not like them two starters is the whole team and everything. I think you are just scared to play them.

Let us get this game on for Ridgeway versus Livingston Academy one Saturday near the end of the season! I would pay mucho dinero to see this game so I could see LA get their hind ends kicked by a awesome soccer program. 4time be sure to run up the score as much as you can! This would show LA how far they have to go to get to the top in TN! I know it probably won't happen this season, but I would like to see it scheduled for next season on a Saturday since it's a long drive from Memphis. I know Ridgeway would love to shut some of these LA mouths.

This is Ridgeway's scehdule for 2003. It isn't against powderpuff schools in A-AA, but some of the powerhouses of AAA (Germantown #10, Bearden #2, Gtown Houston #6: combined records of 12-3), and some private school powerhouses in DII (ECS, CBHS, MUS: combined records of 8-1-3). LA try this shedule on for size and see if you win 1 game!!!! Ha, ha ,ha!!!! Maybe you could play a home-away so everyone could see you get your hind ends kicked!

03/18 Bartlett (1-2-0) W 6-0 1-0-0 0-0-0

03/20 at Cullman AL HS (0-2-0) W 2-0 2-0-0 0-0-0

03/22 vs Bearden (6-0-0) L 0-1 2-1-0 0-0-0 Jekyll Island Showcase

03/28 Cordova (0-2-0) W 6-0 3-1-0 0-0-0

03/29 Collierville (1-3-2) W 3-1 4-1-0 0-0-0

03/29 * Kingsbury High School (0-2-0) W 3-0 5-1-0 1-0-0

03/30 Germantown (3-1-0) W 2-1 6-1-0 1-0-0 (OT)

04/03 Germantown (3-1-0) 7:00 PM

04/08 White Station (4-1-2) 7:00 PM

04/10 Harding Acdy (1-0-1) 7:00 PM

04/15 ECS (1-0-3) 7:00 PM

04/22 Gtown Houston (3-2-0) 7:00 PM

04/25 MUS (3-0-0) 7:00 PM

05/01 CBHS (4-1-0) 7:00 PM

05/02 at Bolton (0-2-2) 7:00 PM