Livingston Academy

Guest Keeper21

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keeper21

The only reason I talk so much smack for you info is to see if we could get some better teams to play us. I mean Mt. Juliet is okay this year but, I want to play someone with a lot of talent not just a couple of players. Get my drift! The keeper wants shots and action to see how good he really is so now mabe you have an idea of why I wanted to play you guys so bad. Mabe we can play you guys in state atleast that way you can see our talent and we can see your. Oh and I do like your schedule it look really nice. To bad they are about a 3hr. drive and we would have to play everyone on a Saturday. You have to look at that for us too.

I agree all teams need to play better competition, but you don't need to talk smack to get it done. LA is a good team, but you do have some work ahead to get to the top teams in the state.

Were you talking about Mt. Juliet H.S. of Mt. Juliet Chr.?

Concerning the 3 hr. drive: there are plenty of excellent teams in your area (Nashville/Knoxville areas).

Good luck with the rest of your season, and I hope you get your wish about playing Ridgeway in the state tournament!

i dont' care what ne one on here says LA has a killer team they are all pretty much sophmores too..............i played last yr and we were great and had an amazing d-fense so if you think ya'll are so mighty our boys would be glad to give ya a run for your money i have alot of confidence and respect for our soccer team and so does everyone at our school you won't go to many other schools and get that............livingston academy soccer team is great and there is no doubt they will make it to state if you dont' think so then ur dumb........thats all i gotta say about it.......even our football team respects our soccer boys............GO LA SOCCER sorry i couldn't be with yuns this yr. :):)