PICKETT COUNTY!

Guest ashballley

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Coach Smith actually thinking about giving it up next year? I know it has been rumored that he was going to leave after this season and work in his worm farm. I really don't think that would be a good idea because I heard the worm farming business is going belly up. Anyways, I guess Coach Smith was so embarrassed getting beat by his old team 3 times this season he decided to give it up!!!!! :D

How did TNBallman get 3 good marks with comments like that?

Anyway, with the exception of the game at RBS, Pickett played well against RBS considering the Bobcats palyed mainly a sophomore team. Does anyone know who may be the new coach? Pickett will be loaded with Joseph Bailey, Josh Wright, Luke Mason, Lance Mason, Nathan Groce and a deep and talented bench. They were 1 point in overtime away from advancing to the substate and will be back at Murfreesboro next year for the 4th time in 5 years.

[Edited by bobcatfan300 on 4-3-03 11:14A]

I do agree that Pickett County should be good next year as they were pretty good this year, and lets not forget bobcat, that most of those so-called sophomores from Pickett County should have been Juniors that were held back but either way i agree with you that they will have a good team, although word has it out of Clay County that they are getting two transfers from Jackson County, and both of the boys are very good players, one is Bobby Knight who will be a sophomore, instant starter and the other is the Godwin kid who will be a sophomore who could start as well and is playing very well on a highly competitive AAU team, he can knock the 3 down and is solid on defense so Celina will be a major road block for the Bobcats next year.