How does Bearden plan on beating Farragut?

Guest UTVol

farragut will win, but not because of bearden being unprepared like the mighty ducks. the ducks rematch win against iceland was a fluke, iceland choked. farragut will be completely ready like the big green in their second match with the knights. that gives them the edge.and lets not forget the dominating mexican kid (aaron doyle) he will most likely score just like the mexi dude in the movie.but farragut is like iceland in that they are bigger, taller, stronger, faster, and better looking. So that gives them the edge in the match. farragut will win 24 - 3 (scoring 21 goals in the time farragut will pay the ref to add on after the actual regulation time expires, much like bearden did last year)

well irish17 and bobbyboobybobbybob, u both bring up good points. But you have forgotten about a few of the keys to each Mighty Ducks win: 1) The bash brothers-- They are Radcliffe and Herbie, with the third one (the little ice skater kid) being Upshaw. 2) Julie the Cat Gaffney/GOLDBERG-- I believe that Josh Elam is quite comparable to the Cat because he is quick, or possibly to Goldberg because he likes cheeseburgers. Either way, he will dominate (unless his defense is terrible). 3) Russ Tyler and the Knucklepuck-- As you all know, the Ducks brought in the little fat kid in the middle of the season. Who did Bearden bring in half -way through the season? yep, you guessed it, Russ Tyler is.... Britton Colquitt. They are comparable because neither has any athleticism or skill whatsoever. But each brings a special "weapon" into play, Russ' being the Knucklepuck, and Britton's being the Throwin. They can't do anything except use their special weapons. In conclusion, the bash brothers will knock some guys down (proabably fouls), Josh Elam will dominate the net (like a cat/Goldberg), and Britton will score ten million goals off of throwins.

Prediction: 10 million - 18

[Edited by mrh11 on 4-9-03 1:15P]

Guest chollan28

im must say those were some stong peices of liturature... but you all forgot on peice of evidence MRH and Irish... i heard that Bearden went to the ghetto in LA and learned how to play "Street Hockey" or in this case "Street Soccer" from children living in the ghetto... However farragut will win 29 to 2 and 1/2

chollan28 you bring up a good point. I forgot what it was that put the ducks over the top in the second game against Iceland. They learned how to play ole school street puck from ghetto kids who had never seen ice. Because Bearden has learned from the ghetto I will once again change my score line. However, I dont feel they will win. You see another piece of information was brought to my attention. I found out that Spencer Bobrowski eats dog food, much like Airbud did in Airbud's 4th movie in the series "Airbud World Pup". Spencer will not only absorb the street smart soccer of Bearden, but will slobber the ball into the net 5 times, followed by him eating the ball. I feel that if goalie Alex Heins can avoid seeing the opposing team's mascot on Bearden's attacks, like the goalie of the big green did they will be fine. Finally I must say that if Bearden will have a chance of winning they will need to go stick side instead of being fancy and going glove side. They must stick to basics and clean up the trash in front of the net, much like the Ducks did in D3. New score line, 54-49 in favor of Farragut.

guys you have it all thought up well but it is in no way going to happen like that. See farragut has there 3 ninjas which would be Robby (rocky), Jared (colt), and the amazing tum-tum (aaron doyle). They will overcome beardens whole team just as they did with all those ninjas on the ship and the sumo wrestlers in the sequel. In the movie also they had the most BA grandpa alive which is similar to farragut's assistant coach derek wright (cough cough cried in bambi). He may be ugly but can still tear it up when it comes to soccer as the grandpa did with karate. so on the 17th farragut is going to "LIGHT UP THE EYES" of bearden just as they did with that punching bag thing with the final score being 30-24 with the tears of colquit falling once again.Good day all!

[Edited by flyinV on 4-9-03 8:48P]

[Edited by flyinV on 4-9-03 9:01P]

why do you want to know who I am powerd? Do you not like the ducks, because I'm just having a little fun with a classic movie trilogy. and lcsoccer, we are not the bash brothers of Knox Catholic. That is Austin and Daniel Sheridan. Me, I am more of a Charlie Conway myself, while I'd describe Mr. MRH as an Adam Banks type of player. We are led by T.J. seneker who holds down the Goldberg position.

[Edited by Irish17 on 4-9-03 10:25P]