WHO WILL WIN

Guest totherack

Guest totherack

IN THE AGES OF 13U, 14U, AND 15U. WHAT TEAMS WILL BE WINNERS AT THE SUBSTATE AND STATE. AND WHICH OF THESE TEAMS WILL COMPETE AND CONTEND AT THE NATIONALS.COMPETE AND CONTEND :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest totherack

MY PICKS FOR THE 13U IS TEAM FUTURE, FOR THE 14U IT IS DON WOODS ROYALS, AND FOR THE 15U I REALLY CANT MAKE A PICK ON THAT JUST YET, I WANT TO SEE 2 MORE TEAMS BEFORE I GIVE THAT OUT

MY PICKS ARE----13U THE TEAM OUT OF NASHVILLE CALLED (THE FUTURE). THE ONLY TEAM I SEE COMPETING WITH THEM ARE THE YOMCA TIGERRS OF MEMPHIS. THE TEAM WITH AURI ALLEN, THE WILDCATS LOOK GOOD BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ENOUGH TO BEAT THE FUTURE OR YOMCA. 14U THE ROYALS LOOK GOOD TO TAKE IT DEPENDING ON THE TEAMS FROM MEMPHIS. 15U THE STARS SHOULD TAKE IT. THERE YOU GO, MY PICKS :o

THE BEST 14 U TEAM HAS TO BE NIKE SELECT, THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING UP AT 15 U . NOBODY HAS SEEN THEM OR KNOWS THAT THEY ARE 14 U.

THE BEST 15U HAS TO BE THE STARS WITH BRANDON WRIGHT, GREAT DEFENSE AND GOOD OFFENSE. THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED IN ANY TOURNAMENT BECAUSE OF THE TSSAA TUORNAMENT.