coaches

WH05

who5, The old ones like Coach Don Freud at Ezell, Clifford at Soddy, Kristie Brinkley at Beech ( the best new coach ) has been names coach of the year like 5 out of the last 7 years. She has sent Beech to state all but her first year for a total of 6 and won state two and placed second like two times. She gets my vote.

a good coach stands by the team even on an off year,knows that you do not motivate girls by running them down,in private or the press,and does not threaten them with upcoming players or quitting as coach.i do not know any girls who do not want to win on the field. a good coach will try to inspire a good team by believing in them and helping the team through the rough times,not just celebrate the good ones.Creek Wood has a great softball coach. :D

We as parents and coaches always seem to think we know what it takes to make a good coach, From our experences we should have a good idea, But we are not playing the sport any more or have never,

So why dont we ask the girl what they think it takes to become a good coach or be a good coach, The girls are in the thick of it and should have a good opinion.

Now as always i will be jumped on over this, i just think the girls could have a very good insite.

CREEKWOOD HAS A GREAT COACH ALSO SHE IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO REMEMBER HOW IT IS TO PLAY COMPETITIVE SOFTBALL. BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCES WITH ALL THE GOOD AND THE BAD I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NORMAN JENKS WHO HELPS COACH TRAVEL BALL HAS TAUGHT MY DAUGHTER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE SHE HAS EVER PLAYED FOR.