Eagleville Coach Resigns!!

Guest Leader10

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch is the PERFECT candidate!! He's friends with all the girls, jokes around!! I mean, so is Francis... But would the girls need a guy or a girl coach? Who's the better coach? I think in all it'd be Lynch. yeah francis knows what she is talking about, but from what i hear she gets frustrated and doesn't wanna show the girls what they are doing wrong. Lynch would just be the guy for the job... so, LYNCH hurry up and apply! haha, just kidding with you Bud! ;)

I would have to disagree with yuo freestyle, on who should get the girls coaching job. I think that Coach Kim Francis would definitely be the better candidate ove coach Chris Lynch. Francis has her masters, she knows what she is talking about when it comes to b-ball. She was only an All-American, I mean I guess that means something, right? I can not personally say that I have been coached by Coach Francis, but from just playing pick up games with her. I can tell that she is what the high school girls need. Lynch on the other hand, I have had him as a coach and I can not say that I was pleased at all playing for him. He was unorganized, felt as if he didn't care, and didn't have a personal relationship with the team like he should have. So, if I were to pick who should be the next coach of the 2004-? Eagleville High School Girls B-ball team should be. Then I would pick Coach Kim Francis, all the way... :o

Sportfan16... I will have to disagree.. You had coach Lynch in Middle school! If YOU look at the way coach francis coaches middle school and then go to a Highschool bball game, doesn't she coach totally different?!?! I think SO! So how are you gonna sit there and say that she would be totally better with highschool and coach lynch would not? All the girls i have talked to on the highschool girls bball team have said ( including Karper and Rigsby ) that coach lynch was a totally positive person and had a great attitude! and was not lazy at all! he strived to help the girls. So if he gets the job, he will totally reep the benefits of coaching! but, I dont want to argue about this. It's just my opinion. :o

I will respect your opinion freestyle even though I have to disagree. I just feel that the girls will do better with Francis, even though they do not think so anyways. But I am sure he will get the position, just b/c certain faculty like him better.LOL.... I just think that if anyone wanted this years team to do great things again, then they definitely need to look at her. I do know that the job position is suppose to be announced in the middle of this upcoming week. So, I guess we will just have to wait and find out who gets it.

Signed,

I am pretty sure you know me by now :o