Barber Shop Talk

Pitino

Well word from the Barber Shop is that "Lil Shooter" will definitely be at Walker Valley after one more year at Bradley. After Big Brother goes off to college, "Lil Shooter" will join Mom just in time for Walker Valley's 2004/2005 run at the State Tournament Championship. Also news from the Shop has Buckalew already announcing that she is leaving Cleveland for greener pastures over at Bradley. I guess since both schools are in the same town, it will only take a move next door for it to be a bone-a-fied move. More recruiting news next haircut.....

My little girl

played

for Bradley

and hey...why cant women come to the barbershop?

and Pit...do I gotta rub your belly before I ask the question?(Budda Pitino)LOL :D

and ask for me if the Cleveland Empire is crumbling?

(I wont be like Geno and call it an evil one!!)

[Edited by 23sMom on 4-11-03 4:49A]

Well, I asked "Hooter" the owner of our Barber Shop about letting women in, and he said that maybe someday that they could be allowed in but it will be at his own timetable. But he did say that women can ask questions for the Barber Shop crowd through Coach T. And not have to rub anyone's tummy.