Knox Halls Is Back

reddevilfever

BOATS, I stand corrected. You are correct in that the QB did play in that game. I was mistaken. I can admit when I'm wrong . However, it was his first game back from a shoulder injury that had kept him out. I had thought he came back the next week but my sources tell me I was wrong. Dunno how to give ya good mark on here but if i did i would but i cant so i wont have a good one.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey nasty the reason those guys won championships in their respective proffesions is that they recruit very well (Tressel) and they pay players very well (Gruden). Now taking that into consideration, wouldnt you also think Helton is pretty dang cute rather than Catlett. I mean, remember Catlett was complaining about our kicker not having a butt pad during the game last year and CATLETT is the one who made the early exit IF my memory serves me correctly. :):):):)

Devilfever that was last year. Cute Kevin is concerned for the safety of players and their tailbones. Catlett and the cute coach theory will rule in 2003. Just remember that, when they beat down your Devils with their coach who is not as cute as most.

Oliver P. Shaggnasty--that's with 2 g's.

[Edited by OllieShaggnasty on 4-16-03 5:38P]

HE never coached at Halls, he just played ball there. He coached at Anderson County and was a winning D coord. there. He was a D Coord. at Webb State Champions. He Coached Carter and brought them from a 1-29 record to 4 and 6 record. He has not had much success at Clinton though. They have not had the athletes they used to have. From what I have seen it is hard to Coach in Clinton unless you are from Clinton. He has a good bunch of Athletes coming up, but I'm not sure if the Dragon faithful will allow him to hang on two years.

He did coach at Halls under Larry Kerr. He was NOT the Defensive Co-ordinator at WEBB. Jim Gaylord was successful at Clinton and he was from Nashville. Why would Catlett be worried about hanging on for 2 more years because he is tenured. That means they can fire him from his football job but NOT his teaching job.