SECRET LINEMAN FOR UNAKA

origionalog

I was at the Unaka High School practice session the other day checking out there talent they had comming up for the 2003 season and stepped into the weight room and saw this huge kid benching over 470 I mean it was like some one had just gave him 5 yellow jackets and he just went plum wild

and started tearing down the weight room and everything.

It was almost scary! He atleast stands 6;5 and weighs about 230.The kid is enormous he set a record his 8th grade year for having 22 sacks in one game and then after he was done with the game he took on the whole intire jv team by hiself and actually won 14-0 over this ruthless team out of siberia

This kid is a savage.

He is gonna be something to watch out 4 next year the reason he didnt get to play that much last year is because he violated the team policy he got so mad during a practice he toar threw the fence and bit the assistan coaches ear off almost it was grewsome.

But I just want every one out there for the secret lineman for unaka his nick name is AKA HAMBONE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but hes benching close to 500 now so hes getting there

hes trying to eat a little more. every since his granny quit making him buiscuts and gravy because he bit that coach hes basically dropped down to nothing he used to go threw 10 buiscuts every morning then he would go out out side and do his daily lineman hits on this big oak tree hes got out in his front yard to get him going for school.

Hes been contacted by numerous school so far such as Tennessee, Florida, Penn State, Alabama, and I hurd

Tia Willingham from Notre Dame is really high on him.

Remember his nick name HAMBONE :rolleyes:

You must have been a big boy (Biggie) Hambone has a good work ethic though.But has one major problem his EATING.

Since his momma isnt so mad at him no more she lets him eat whenever he wants and from there he has just went buck wild at the dinner table and exspecially at the fast food restaraunts.

I was speaking with him the other day and he told me he had just got back from krystals and ate the 20 burgers for $7.99

deal and my mouth just dropped.

He is kind of mad though at the football program right now because they wont provide him with his secret pre game meal before the game they said he should just should concentrate

on eating after the game.

But he agreed to what they had to say so there was no problem with it.But he is staying as mean as ever right now getting ready for the 2003 season listening to his favortie cd crosby stills and nash before every practice session.

be ready teams its almost Hambone time the mark of the beast! :rolleyes:

If this bunch of garbage about this kid is true, then maybe Unaka won't be afraid to play cloudland next year. We played Unaka last year, and were talking to their coaches after the game and they were scared to death of cloudland, then I heard that they wanted to forfeit the game. What a bunch of babies!!!!!!!!!!

Hi yall this be hambone, it be taking me a rally longg time to put these here words up on this screeen, my ma aand my papa is helpinng me out a bit. i juss wunted two sez that i didnt meen no harm to that coach i wuz juss weally mad, but im gonna play fooseball this years and i cant wait. im gettin bigger and quickers every single day. go unaka!! we gonna win!

lol dang thread is......... i have not quite found a word for it. lol