Brentwood Academy 2, BGA 1

WesVLT

The officiating at this game was horrendous. It was one of the worst displays of officiating that I have ever seen. BGA fought very hard, and BA by no means controlled the game. When referees take away scoring opportunities, it can be hard to score for you only get so many scoring opportunities a game. I have seen three games at BA this season, and all three of them have been inexcusably dirty. I know you can˜t blame the game on the referees, so I will say that BGA should have fought harder, and created more opportunities. The truth of who is best will be revealed come tournament time. That is when it really counts, and I believe BGA has what it takes.

Having played both teams I felt that BGA had a more complete team, but BA had better talent. I thought BGA would win with ease but thats why games are played. I also thought BA was a very physical team and tended to be quite dirty, and I can easily see the game getting out of hand. Im sure BGA and BA will meet again this season, most likely with a lot more on the line.

Whether the refs were bad or not, don't make yourself look like a sore loser by complaining about them. It will damage your credibility on this site, and may make your school look bad. Also, Brentwood Academy does not play dirty...soccer can be a physical game, and unintentional kicks and shoves certainly take place, but BA is certainly not intentionally or excessively rough.

bga had a goal disallowed because a guy was offsides. if that is what you're talkin about the refs taking away scoring opportunities, that isn't the refs fault your guy was offsides. you say ba played dirty - bga had a yellow card and i think another bga guy got a red at the end of the game. ba did play well, but bga didn't exactly give the game away either. crockpot, which games did you see at ba as "inexcusably dirty"?