Warren County

biggreg54

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rastabob,

I don't truly know what your problem is and where you think you can get off by critizing me for what. I don't go to warren county so any opinion I offer on here is truly my opinion, so if you could clear this up it would be nice. Also, if I wanted to "call you out" then I sure woulden't go get a new nickname I would stay with mine and do it.

Posted by rastabob:

WHATEVER!!! You have been a user for a total of ONE day and now you are telling people who have been on this website for as long as I have what to do. GIVE ME A BREAK.

I am NOT a disgruntled parent, player, coach, whatever. I am simply an observer. As far as being offended, well, let's just say nothing really makes us mad unless it hits a LITTLE too close to home. :rolleyes:

Another thing, I really don't think I have put anything on here that is really negative. Maybe a criticism or two, but nothing truly inflamatory. Your posting on every board to answer a message was a little overboard if you ask me. Anyway, I wonder who you are since you had to go and make a new profile just to call me out.... :confused: Maybe someone I've offended...... :confused: Maybe a certain player or coach who has some toes stepped on...... :confused: Definitely someone on here who has been on here a long time....... Here are some guesses...

eagle79

beardown

pioneer8991

frb3

warrenco2003

thekeg55

biggreg54

Am I right?

[Edited by rastabob on 4-29-03 2:18P]

[Edited by rastabob on 4-29-03 2:35P]

Rasta, don't put me on your list. If I wanted to call you out I would be like the rest of these guys, I wouldn't get a new profile.

But anyway, hoop, I think he called you on this issue. Was it really necessary to post on all boards.

I don't particularly like Rastabob, but what has he done to you guys. I looked at some of his posts. I think he supports Michael Lytle, as he should. He wasn't slamming Jeff Martin, he was just asking questions.

Eagle79, your my boy.I had to post because that's how I am. I just had to stir up something also I support "FRANK" Lytle as well.I can't wait to see frankenstein roaming the sidelines for Warren Co. Rastabob just needs to understand that I am a new member and am not a former member.I am a person who OBSERVES just like him/her, so an apology to everyone ,except me, would be a great way to mend fences. Don't you think Rastabob?

I hear ya hoop. Frank will be great for Warren Co. as long as he is patient. A turnaround takes time. However, motivation can take the same kids and make them win more, just look at basketball. There has almost always been more total talent than now, but it's been a long time since there has been this much winning. The football kids have to get it in their head they can and should win, then go out and do it. I'm starting to see some of that, but not overall. This is not a knock on the coaches, just an observation. I think we have a quality set of coaches all around for football right now.

OK, hoop, what's the deal?? Who exactly do I need to apologize to? Personally, I think that you posting on all boards, making an issue out of nothing, and generally acting like someone who is brand new to this site (I should have known) calls for more of an apology than anything I have posted. Like I said before: I support Warren Co. I think that the majority of our sports are turning around. However, you can't look at the world or you school with rose-colored glasses. Notice the bad and point it out. I really can't figure out what I did to make you so mad, but somehow I'm not worried, just curious.

By the way, Hoop, what's up with you and Eagle? That whole you my boy thing is cute.

p.s. Thekeg: I just put your name on there because we had disagreed before. I really didn't think it was you, hoop's spelling is WAY too good.

[Edited by rastabob on 4-30-03 1:31P]

Is Coach Lytle seriously considering coming back to WC? If so I may have to end my boycott of Nunley stadium and check out the Pioneers. I played with Lytle back in the day under Barnes; he was a tough player and a good guy. I'm sure he is a heck of coach as well. If they land coach Lytle, it would be one of the better moves they have made over there in some time.