Double Play Duos of Upper East TN

CHHS72

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please think about what you say before you reply. My previous posts are as follows:

"does that beat the ol' Hawkins County 6-9 duo of yesteryear? I know they weren't a double play combination, but still dangerous nonetheless"

"none other than JoJo and Jaques...an outfielder and a shortstop. That was more of an off-the-field duo though"

Your reply was: "Shawn your an idiot jake played shortstop and joe play center field so how can they be a double play duo??? were not talking bout 6-9 duo. the name of the thread is best DOUBLEPLAY duos."

Obviously I am not an idiot. I also clearly stated that Jake was a shortstop and that Joe was a centerfielder. Jake being #6, and Joe being #9 makes them a 6-9 duo. I also clearly stated "weren't a double play combination", however, that beautiful double play they turned in 2001 was still one of the best outfield putout/assists I have seen. So maybe I was correct in placing that as a slight sense of humor (even though it appears only Volunteer people have posted on this thread), beings that Jake and Joe have turned doubleplays, because if I'm not mistaken Joe played a little second base for our freshman team in 1999. Humm...let's see, me an idiot? Nope, sorry. Crazy yes. Idiot, no. Talk to y'all later. Also the name of the thread is "Double Play Duos of Upper East TN", not "DOUBLEPLAY duos" as you so incorrectly pointed out.

And remember this weekend (as everyday we should), that He died for us and rose again.

[Edited by illpete23 on 4-18-03 10:28P]

Dobyns-bennet's double play dynamic duo made up of ben allen and lew henry are the cream of the crop. They have 4 errors between them and 11 double plays after 17 games of play. These guys are for real

Henry and Allen are also doing it with the sticks.

Henry has 4 homers already one was a 380 foot bomb off of science hill's matt mcgahey. Mcgahey is a lefty clocked at ninety. The dinger prompted mcgahey about henry "he has my respect."

By the way, if anyone ever says that anybody from volunteer is the best at anything they should stop and realize........Hey these guys are from volunteer there's no way they are any good

[Edited by tricitiesvol44 on 4-19-03 8:08P]