<b>ROCKWOOD ROCKS III</b>

RHSfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utfan2005,

I would really like to know who you are?? Because I happen to know pretty much all the guys on the baseball team and I've known some for at least two years. The guys aren't that bad I have been on the road with them plenty of times when they have had tournaments yeah they can be rude sometimes but what guys aren't. And yeah they have the right to brag b/c they are an awesome baseball team and they have an awesome baseball coach. Plus they went to state I think it was three years in a row if that doesn't give you braging rights I don't know what would. Also if you actually did your homework you would know that half the people on here are fans of the team and like someone said we are really proud of the guys and we brag about them b/c they are good and they deserve to be bragged about. If you don't like them then get over it. I'm sure not everyone likes you but thats all I have to say. And thats that!!! ;);):D

[Edited by LiLSmitty15126 on 4-23-03 4:39P]

LiLSmitty

Hey I will agree with you they are an awesome baseball team who has an awesome coach. I mean I like to watch them play but I really dont care for some of the players and if they wanna brag thats ok this is a free country with freedom of speech. and im not trying to get another thread locked. OK i was just expressing my true opinion and now I have realized that it dont matter if i like the people or not. It matters that I like the game and to watch them play. And if u wanna know who I am well thats for me to know and you to find out. :D

ok lets see where to start....

utfan2005.. what r u doin really?? one min. u r talkin bad about the team and the next u luv the baseball team. so PLEASE tell us how u really feel!

the game with monterey... what is goin on with that?? is it goin to be made up?? and why did they not play?? i have been lookin forward to this game all year. and the other one that was scheduled to be in monterey got rained out. so what is really goin on there?

and i think that is all i have to say about that right now so til next time have a good day!! :):D;):D:)

oh yeah..... and if u have not read the "Rockwood Rocks?" thread u should read it... it is funny stuff right there!! :)

Utfan2005,

You know I really don't care who you are?? I was just wondering!! I mean if you watch the guys play alot then you should know by my name who I am!! And if you dont know who I am ask me and I will be happy to tell you I don't care!! Anyways enough with this crap!!

Good Luck you guys in your next game!!!

Love Always, LiL Smitty

well they were scheduled to play Monterey on 4/23/03 at Monterey! and that is not to far from where i live now. and i was goin to try to make it but i have not been able to go because the one scheduled for early in the year got rained out and the one scheduled for 4/23/03 didn't get played for some reason or the other. and i was just wonderin if they r goin to play at Monterey?? but thats all guys!! and RHSfan let us know as soon as u find out about that game tomorrow!! PLEASE!! but til next time have a good day!! :):):):D:)