<b>ROCKWOOD ROCKS III</b>

RHSfan

Posted by FRA1087:

Rockwood like to dish everybody else, but how about at the Lookout Valley Tournament. Wasn't that your MAYOR who fell down off the cinder block because he had been out drinking. Rockwood is a real class act.

fra1082... ok i looked at your profile and today is the day u got your name.. so how r u just goin to jump on here and start talkin all kinda mess!! didn't your momma tell u if u couldn't say something nice............ DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!! why don't u keep that in mind!! but good luck on the rest of the season Rockwood!! we know ya'll can do it!! but til next time have a good day!! :x:):):x:D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of hate from other schools are creeping in on the Rockwood board. Let's move on folks, we all had our say, this stuff is now old news, and its getting to be playoff time. Great win Rockwood over Harriman. Any details from the game? Where is the district tourney being played? Just curious what everyone thinks of the new State Tourney format this year? How's Rockwood's pitching and batting looking? I am a stat man, so if anyone has any, I would appreciate it. Good luck the rest way. I hope you make it to Memphis, Rockwood would look nice in Autozone park.

you are right rvman....lets move on. the game was a true rockwood harriman tradition. solid defense from the tigers and devils. seth robinson did a great job on the mound

robert gilmore came in and closed great job also. hitting was better for rockwood this game and everyone played together as a team. district tourny is at harriman this year!

[Edited by themagicrooster on 4-30-03 2:24P]