<b>ROCKWOOD ROCKS III</b>

RHSfan

hey guys and girls..... i wish this weather would just go ago..... i mean whatever happen to april showers bring may flowers...... that means in may it should not rain as much...but sometimes i guess it don't work like that... ROCKWOOD we wish u the best of luck.... i hope ya'll get to play some this week.... but i think it is suppost to rain alot this week..... what will happen if the tournament does not get to be played because of the rain??? does anyone know!! but i guess that is all... so til next time..... have a good day!! B):oB)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was explained to me correctly in this situation, if no games are played AT ALL, then the top 2 seeds from the regular season will go to the Regional tournament.

It gets was to complicated, the way it was explained to me, once you get down to having played a few games. If I'm not mistaking, if Rockwood or Harriman were to get upset in the semi-finals and there were two teams left in the winners bracket when 6 o'clock Saturday came then the two teams in the winners bracket would move on. And it is with-in the realm of possibility that Wartburg could beat Harriman in the semi-finals. I don't see Coalfield or Oakdale beating Rockwood, but this is the postseason. Maybe someone can clear this up a little better than I did, but...till then!!

It kinda happened that way last year Answer. Harriman and Rockwood were the only two teams left in the tourney when the rains came. Harriman had no losses and Rockwood had one at that point so the Devils got the No. 1 seed for the region tourney. I need to find out if the seeds for the tourney would be the seeds for the region if no games are played because there was no outright district champion in baseball and softball. Softball could really become a mess if no games are played because three teams tied for the title and one would be left out of the region.

Hey I'm glad you guys won your toss. We lost ours and are the #2 seed but that really doesn't mater cause if we play like we can we will win all our district games. And if all goes well for both of us we'll meet up again here in about a week. Who all made All District from Rockwood?

Hack, we don't know anything about the all district teams at the moment this is being typed. When I find out I will let you know if it is not already posted.

Loco, it is drying up some, but I don't know how ready it will be. We are supposed to play tomorrow at 4. The games are slated to start at 10 in the morning. IMO, if it rains any more they won't be played tomorrow either because it is still soaked at Rockwood's field.

District 4-A finally gets the tournament started today and Rockwood brings home a big win over Oakdale today, 5-0. Because of the rain delays, the tournament has reverted to single elimination. Today's win for the Rockwood Tigers qualifies them for the regional tournament. Tomorrow's championship game will determine the seeding for the regionals.

Good game Tigers, keep it up!

RHSfan

Great Job on the win guys, continue it tommorrow. Was anyone else having trouble with the thread. I had to delete 3 of my posts to get to this one. I noticed that someone had posted something new but it wouldn't add a new page to the thread. Maybe its time for ROCKWOOD ROCKS IN TOURNY TIME? LOL I deleted another one of mine to see what you wrote RHSfan. Could you see it before i deleted it?

Edited by XtremeLoco