JCS downs USJ

Guest gdog12

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by TILLER:

JCS will beat any team out there in Single A baseball. If people would like to hide behind there computer and talk trash I would beg you to come to JCS and talk after they beat you... There is no team in this state that can handle their bats. AS a team they have busted out with 40 homeruns. If anybody still wants to talk then please come and play them so I can roll on the floor laughing.....

Tiller...as a fan of USJ(at least when it comes to USJ-JCS, I`m really a JCM fan), I would hope that you have a little more class than that. USJ and JCS has had a great rivalry for years. Both schools should strive to keep it a classy rivalry. The worst overall fan behavior I have ever seen was the one year JCS beat USJ in football back at USJ`s old campus. I was on JCS`s sidelines and the words spewing from Jackson Christian fans were disappointing. Follow the lead of Jaxman who is a good fan win or lose. At least he is on here.

I`ve seen JCS play against the team from Nashville (brain fart...can`t remember the name!) and JCM down at Southside. JCS does have a very good team. I`ve told several people myself how great you guys hit the ball. But it only takes one game for the bats to go silent and your gone. Being good means you can let your play on the field do your talking. So don`t spoil a good thing with a poor attitude. Good luck to you guys. I`ll still be glad if you win the state because you are from Jackson.

VG

Guest eagles2003

All I have to say is that we have 40 HR as a team and only 7 have been at our field. We have a much better team then USJ with 4 guys batting over 500 and 8 starters batting well over 375. We have a good team and USJ is good also we have played very well against them and we hope to make it all the way and beat them for the state championship.