BA Game Today

Guest coolio21

Guest coolio21

Does anyone know the following about the Brentwood Academy game today:

1. Who did Brentwood Academy play?

2. What was the score?

3. Which positions from the opposing team were the strongest?

4. Which batter from the opposing team was the strongest?

I like to keep the statistics of Brentwood Academy and their opponents.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA 2, HH 1 - BA did not score until the 6th inning and the Honeybears were leading up until that point. Both teams have had quite busy schedules recently and both have been working hard. The Harpeth Hall club has improved greatly from the beginning of the season and should be a big threat coming down the stretch. Note: I don't play softball, just a spirited supporter.

It was obvious to everyone in the HH stands and dugout how BA felt going into the game. Shame on you! Your cocky attitudes did nothing but kick your own butt. We took every smirk on your faces and used it as motivation. BA demonstrated very poor sportsmanship by not respecting their opponent. Maybe yall will think twice about changing your entire lineup before you play "the under dog" again.

P.S. I hope the Ryan game humbled you a bit.

Guest coolio21

I have now read about the game in the paper, heard about it from people, and Brentwood Academy seems to have shown the poorest of sportsmanship. No matter who you play, what the talent level is, and even if you've previously beat them, you need to present a game that you would be proud to say you won or lost. You should always give it your all, because if you get "cocky" about it, then you're going to make errors and make fools out of yourself because you're so involved about how "good" you think you are rather than doing the thing you are on the team to do: play softball and have fun. Brentwood Academy should be ashamed of themselves for this game, even if they did win by one run, because the victory could and should have gone to Harpeth Hall because of their determination, drive, good sportsmanship, and love of them game.

Harpeth Hall, if you want to talk sportsmanship then look at the words of your track coach and lead runner in the following article:

http://news.tennessean.com/hs/preps.php?sport=BASEBALL&gender=B&pagename=tnstory&rc=y&id=3276

I know all the girls on BA's team. They are wonderful players and great girls who have no problem giving credit where credit is due.

Oh, and by the way, we won the game. You didn't exactly "humble" us.

ok- you wanna talk about sportsmanship:

coolio said : Father Ryan is a little full of themselves this year.

Harpeth Hall has risen up a notch this year.

Battle Ground Academy is about the same level of Harpeth Hall.

It would be highly unlikely that Saint Cecelia would be able to make it into State Bracket.

However, USN will not make it. They need help. Congratulations to Father Ryan for beating them when USN had too few players.

coolio21 said: honestly, there is no way that saint cecelia could ever do well in the region tournament. having watched a few of their games, they can't hit, they fumble and need a lot of work in both offense and defense. if they got stronger players they could be better.

coolio said: and Brentwood Academy seems to have shown the poorest of sportsmanship. Brentwood Academy should be ashamed of themselves for this game,

these were all post written by coolio. coolio- why dont you ask the coach why the linesups were changed maybe it involved something bigger than HH that things were different that day. why do you think the lineup change was all about you? BA is a class act, HH would be served well to take some lessons on good sportsmanship.

Guest coolio21

If you have a problem with Harpeth Hall, go talk to them about the batting line up. I am simply a spectator who likes to know more about softball. You don't need to get all fussy when I have nothing to do with them. Sportsmanship in a game has nothing to do with internet posts.

Coolio you better keep your mouth shut when talking about sportsmanship. It doesn't look like you show any when you're bad mouthing every team except your own. Just because BA came out and beat you at the end doesn't mean they are bad sports. Maybe you should think about it next time before bad mouthing and then talking about sportsmanship. BA won fair and square.