L.C. v. Kingston

mas1821

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mas, I disagree i don't think any past kingston team has look any better than this kingston team, look at their scheduled and look at their scores. Many of their win could have been double digit, but I don't think their coach believes in embarrasing opposite teams or coaches, I admire Luc for that, every time his team is up 3-0, his second string gets the bulk of the action. I think it is going to be one of the better game in the rivalry, Kingston defense vs Lenoir city workmanship like attitude. L.C. with Mitch, James, and Logan leading their bunch versus Eric and Michael's defense. Two things, will L.C. be able to penetrate Kingston Defense? Will Kingston played the quick transition games they have been playing? I think the teams are evenly match with a slight edge to kingston cuz of Mike Day in Goal. Even when the kingston D is penetrated he usually make the big stops. I think the game will come down to coaching L.C. coach is experience having won a state championship, but Luc is no typical first year coach, I think he will make the proper adjustment and Kingston will win.

I've played against both teams this year and kingston is alot better. Mitch has great speed and foot skill but he's just so small he cant be an impact player. He cant handle Alan Knauth in the middle, i havent seen many that can. Kingston's goalie is better, the sweeper is better the midfield is better for kingston. unless lc's sweeper can keep their defense in control i dont see how they can come out of this one with a victory. rivalry though, anything could happen.

[Edited by SoccerFan2k3 on 4-23-03 9:00P]