Who Will Win State in AAA?

Guest hvillefan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville is my pick. They are always ready to play in the post season. They could finish the regular season 0-18 and still make it deep in the post season. Must be something in the water there in May. I refuse to buy into this "farragut is unstoppble" B.S. so I predict Hendersonville or maybe even someone else could "surprise" Farragut. But then again...still no garauntee that Farragut will make it to the final. I've seen bettr teams get upset along the way over the years so don't pack your bags yet Farragut fans.

Guest Solid

While anyone can can beat any day and that is why they play everygame , Those that doubt Farragut may have their merit, However, if you seen Faragut play, they are really good and have mowed down everyone in their way. Bearden is also great and between the two of them have beaten Top teams in the west,middle and eastern parts of Tennessee, top teams in Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina. NOONE ELSE CAN MAKE THOSE CLAIMS! You who doubt the talent of these teams need to watch them, look at who they have beaten and consider who you think can match up with them has played. Nobody's schedule comes close!!!!!!! Farragut and Bearden may both lose in the playoffs but they are the class of the state and a head above everyone else.

Solid, I agree with you, Farragut and Bearden can pack their bags, NOBODY can beat both of them. Just not enough talent on ANY other team to do that. Hendersonville may be good, but they have tied 3 games and played 3 other games where they only won by 1 goal. In common opponents (Blackman and Cleveland) Hendersonville won by a combined scores of6-1 While Farragut won against the same teams by a total score of 15-0, NOBODY can beat Bearden and Farragut. Pack your bags........

Who were the "top" teams in south carolina or alabama that Bearden or Farragut beat? Neither team has played anyone from south carolina and the teams bearden beat in alabama are no good.

you can say bearden and farragut are the 2 best aaa teams in the state, but don't say they have been killing all these random teams. Bearden nor Farragut has beaten a top team in Middle Tennessee, or played them.

Grissom is the top team in Alabama and Brentwood beat them 5-1. Hendersonville beat Brentwood.

I dont really think it makes a difference if a team like Hendersonville beats Cleveland 4-0, and Farragut beats them 8-0. Both are blowouts, and one probably didnt run up the score.

Many of these early season results are not that important compared to the results teams have gotten mid-late in the season. Some teams hit their peak midseason, so I guess we will see who the best is in a few weeks.

mrfun, you seem to be implying that someone (Farragut?) DID run the score up. Really? Were you there? Did you notice that the backups played about a third of the first half and half of the second? There was no "running up the score, Farragut was just that much better.

If you were not implying that Farragut ran up the score, then I apologize and suggest you structure your sentences more coherently.