D2 Middle is Still Up in the Air

hardball03

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wilcher, or whoever you are, i resect your comments and will never post another message on this thread. and here's why. i never meant for my comments to come off as desctructive criticism, or hateful in any means. i know almost all of you really well, have played with you, and i would hope that you would know that i mean nothing personal or offensive in anything that i say on here, or on the field, i am just rediculously competitive. i respect and like no one else in high school baseball more than your eagle team and your coach. mize knows i think he's good, i've told him many times, heck i've yet to get him out this year. and willis still has the best of me with his homerun, even if he struck out all 4 times yesterday. and tex is a great player and competitive personality, i just defend my teamates (fisher). I hope that this doesn't lead to any tension between us in the future, and good luck to you the rest of the way, even if you don't win a game in memphis (i doubt you won't), i'm proud to put my support behind you, and know that you will represent middle TN well as class acts.

I hope we get to see you again in memphis, at usa stadium, playing for the DII state ring.

[Edited by BigRed3 on 4-29-03 10:59P]

Pettus is clearly one of the best pitchers in D2. He didn't have his best stuff and still split with BA. I heard he went 6 2/3 against Germantown this year and only gave up 2 runs. Not bad in my book. This is however, clearly off the topic. Let's see what todays' games do to the D2 race. Who knows, maybe it will tighten up a bit more.

who knows, this all could be a hoax and end up USN winning this thing. for all we know nobody will win. but, we clearly have to watch out for Eric Ennis. And being on the other side of the BA dugout, i myself was mad when he hit a smash to knock in the winning run of the BA/MBA JV game and he will soon move up i am guessing to varsity for BA for they are hurting for hitting. i think there will be a 3 way tie ending up in a coin toss. ive seen it happen before.

D2 Middle Head-to-Head Standings:

1 Brentwood Academy 5-2

W Father Ryan 6-1

W @Father Ryan 8-3

L Father Ryan 6-3

W MBA 10-8

W @MBA 5-4

L MBA 4-3

W @BGA 10-8

2 Montgomery Bell Academy 4-3

L @Brentwood Academy 10-8

L BGA 13-3