Opinions on 7A all district team

Guest megatron

Guest megatron

What does everyone think? Which player has stood out most hitting wise, fielding wise, and/or pitching wise? Who should make the team, and who should be coach of the year?

Guest megatron

Well since nobody else is putting any names out there I guess I'll throw some out in alphabetical order. Hancock and Sparks from Monterey, Heady and Hudson from RBS, possibly Luke Mason from Pickett, and my bias picks Bowman, Green, McDonald, and Worley. As for coach of the year, I say give it to Looper. Clarkrange (in my opinion) has the most talent in the district, but the record doesn't show. Looper's taken a less talented team and won the district with them.

that is what our coach told us

we are 6-4 in the district(2-0 vs. celina, 2-0 vs. hs, 1-1 against you guys, 1-1 vs. rbs, 0-2 vs. monterey)

you can only finish 5-5 with a win against celina(2-0 vs HS, 2-0 vs. celina, 0-2 vs rbs, 1-1 vs us, 0-2 vs. monterey)

coach brooks may be wrong but that is what he told us.

and josh wright is hitting over .600, so i would say he will be on the all district team

Well i don't think clarkrange has the most talented in the distract....maybe monterey or red boiling or maybe even pickett but not clarkrange.........And i think more then just sparks and taylor from monterey and more from red boiling and more from pickett too........What does everyone else think