C.A. SHORTSTOP

FIELDDAD

I just spoke with the school and she is doing fine, she had surgey on Mon. or Tue. and it went well. Growth is not cancer and she is scheduled for another surgey next Tue. She is at home and plans on being at game today to support her team. The ladies at Forrest wish her the best on her recovery and anyone who loves this game hopes she gets well and back on the field soon. Candis is one of the most complete softball players around and the sport misses her presence. Get well soon Girly. :D

All is not well with Candis as of 2:55 pm. She did not have surgery Monday or Tuesday. They went down her throat and bronchial tube. They did test and she is now scheduled for surgery this next Monday, May 5th. The surgery is serious and hopefully all will go well. She is out for the summer (at least 2 months according to the doctors) and our team will miss her on the field! This is according to her Dad!

Get well soon Candis and we will be praying for you!

Mark

I misread what you said. My mistake. She didn't "go under the knife" as they say when you have surgery. They scoped down her throat and the lump was benigned. Her Dad was telling me that the doctors had hoped they could get rid of the problem with medicine but that was not to be. So now they will have to do the other. We all need to wish Candis well!

Once again sorry for the mistake!

i dont know candis personally but i have played her enough times to know that she is incredible. what exactly was wrong with her...all i have heard is how she is doing. candis, if you read this, i hope you get well soon and you are one of the best playes i have ever seen. good luck in the future.

So glad to hear that you're going to get to go to your prom this weekend!!! Hope everything goes well next week, and before you know it, you'll be feeling better than you ever have - then watch out, MTSU!!! I can't imagine you being much better than you are now, but with getting the discomfort behind you, you are sure to!! Our prayers are with you and your family.