ezell-harding

sportcaster

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these Ezell threads. They are full of misinformation and venom...from Ezell supporters!

If Coach Smith wants to go to the college level, why did he interview three times for a metro job? How much more can he make as an assitant at UT-Martin than as a head coach at Ezell?

Smith hates Ezell? He's going...he's staying. Who is this guy, Ross Perot? This is better than Mad Magazine!

Maybe we should let the Iraqi Minister of Information Moderate this thread.

Posted by StanTrott:

I love these Ezell threads. They are full of misinformation and venom...from Ezell supporters!

If Coach Smith wants to go to the college level, why did he interview three times for a metro job? How much more can he make as an assitant at UT-Martin than as a head coach at Ezell?

Smith hates Ezell? He's going...he's staying. Who is this guy, Ross Perot? This is better than Mad Magazine!

First of all dkrknows i dont really care if u know who i am. Secondly Mcphail might not miss me, but i tell u what they sure do need me. Thirdly so what if CPA manhandlede us. That was a bad night. But i will make sure that doesnt happen this year because i am the go to guy now and i will lead my team to a state championship next season! And just a little advice to all the coaches out there:Even if u triple coverage me u still cant stop me. So u better call up Dieon Sanders and tell him to come play cornerback for your team. :P

Jgettis18ezell, I guess the phrase "There is no 'I' in the word team" has escaped you over your few years on this planet.

One usually doesn't see comments like yours from the players from the Riverdales, Maryvilles, MBAs, and other top schools. That may be, in some degree, what separates programs like those from yours.

rollredroll, I dont really care about these other programs. The only program that I care about is the ezell-harding eagles program. And I know that there is no 'I' in the word team. I'm just sick and tired of people coming on here and putting down ezell and saying that our coach is leaving etc. So I felt like I had to be the one to say something about it. And I asure u that I wouldnt come on here saying all this stuff if I couldnt back it up on the field.

P.S. Count the # of I's in this paragraph and thats how many TD's I will score next year with the help of my TEAM!