Division Ii East Tournament

Irish17

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also played on that catholic team...i was a senior that year...That was definitely our best game of my entire high school career(i started all 4 years)...but u gotta remember that that year we also tied Bearden, outshooting em 22-12...until last week we were the last team to put a blemish on their record in 2 years...in the tournament you never know...any good team can beat a great team on any given day...saying that some weak school like King's Academy would win is ridiculous, but you guys get my point....good luck to Catholic on Friday.

oh yes catholic has done it again and this time without derrick and carlos, watch out for austin and evan the two new boys that are holding it down. i don think these boys can be stopped this year, they just may have the guts to play a full game unlike last year were the catholic boys lost to MBA cause they only play one half of soccer. i hope u are proud of losing a chance to play in the state finals. i give my full support to these lucky kids, i mean 3 years in a row, how many 4 leaf clovers did u find to pull this off. bring it home boys cause if u dont u are pathetic just like i think u are. im out, a true player of soccer unlike everyone else talking online here.

Edited by mtnman