Oneida Beats Anderson Co.!

keep1510

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was so pleased when i got home from the game, i watched the indians finally win a game in the last five tries and not tie. anderson county played their butts off, but i dont think they could have stopped oneida's intensity, this team is pumped up and i think they are reaching their peak right when they should. they either play kingston or harriman at home wednesday, i dont see them losing, and chances are they will be playin lenoir city friday for the rematch(this time somebody will win), good luck to the indians...also the game was delayed an hour so me and many other folks had to stand in the rain, thanks for the concesiion stand workers for letting us stand stand under its cover

I don't think it will be a very good match up to tell you the truth, because, like Goal20Tyme say now Oneida has to play to win, so they can't push 8 men back in the box. That means Kingston Offense will be more powerful now that McMillan is a forward with Wright, but we'll just see what happens.....what school are you from goal20tyme?

Read your opponent, learn from your mistakes, get better every game, and prepare for the post-season. Oneida will try to exploit things they picked up from the first game and create more chances going forward. Well, they haven't made many mistakes defensively, but they feel they have a better understanding of what Kingston does defensively so they will try to create more shots this time. WHO has improved the most this year in this conference: ONEIDA. It's time to take off them pampers, and party! Translation: We're young, but everyone on Oneida's team is going to play BTTW!!!!!!!

And Incidentally, Oneida does NOT have to play to win. All they have to do is make 1 more PK than Kingston, if they want to push 8 guys back again. Overtime is a wonderful thing. True, at that point it's skill and not luck... and putting 8 guys back and playing for counterattacks works for over half the pro teams in Europe, why is it a bad thing here?

Man I hope you know what your talking about.....maybe some teams do that, but what player on Oneida is David Beckham? In order to push you deffense back like that, you have to have a player that has great skill, and can take two or three defender to his side, and make a play to his team mate, I hope Kingston gets dethroned, I would like to see Oneida take this one home man. I'm not trying to start anything I just don't think they have the skill to do it.