C.a. Vs Fairview

SWEEPINGUP

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

david, drop it man, we lost. at the end of the game, the score was 5-4 Columbia Academy. BUT, although i wish you luck, i don't see much of a chance for Columbia vs. their future opponents, sorry CA but thats the truth. good game tonight too bad we hadn't gotten that one decend call when your striker kicked the ball outta our goalies hand for a goal. besides that the game was called fair. so good luck(cough cough)

Edited by dback33

are you the one arriving at every ball a step late and still trying to get in a hit with your body, or maybe the keep that was flippin birds at the spectators? fairviews mvp was the c.a. strikers, missing two gimmies off the post and two more over the top, one while the keep was face down in the mud. could have been 8-4 or 9-4. true, c.a. may not make sectionals/state (as in 2000,2001,2002) . it is a rebuilding year. :o

Edited by SWEEPINGUP

i say that page will run all over CA . that is my prediction and i hope they do. one thing for page is they play wide and complain about every little thing. is you barely touch them they are going to fall and stand up complaining for the call so watch it and try it out on them. good luck page make williamson county proud.

alright Brentwood and B.G.A. arent in our district are they Genesis. Man i think some of you people who post on here have to be the smartest people in the world. I dont care anyting about Brentwood or B.G.A. because they are on the other end of the county and are awhole lot bigger. so when we or page are that big then we can talk about them but untill then i only care about our district

DBACK'S educated prediction of the Page-Columbia Academy game......

Page 5

C.A. 1

C.A. gets 1 simply because they kicked the ball outta the goalie's hands for a goal.

Go Page, we(Fairview) are out, but you guys got a chance to take it to everyone, so go for it. kill C.A. and play physical(that seems to bother them).