2 Ryan 4.29

3 MBA 4.36

4 BGA 4.67

Ace Pitchers

BA: Pete Compton, Johnathan Heard

MBA: Scott Pettus, Brad French

Ryan: Ryan Nichting, Sean Vinett

BGA: Jared Johnson, Louis Bougrat

Just a little background on the teams participating in the D2 Middle Region Tourney at Lipscomb. Be there, or if you can't, follow this link to the Wildcat Radio Network's webcast:

http://wildcatradio.net/?go=story&doc=211

Now you have no excuse to miss a MINUTE of the action! Have a nice day.

Edited by WesVols

Wes, thanks for the great job on the stats. As usual you did a terrific even handed job, even though we know you are really an Eagle at heart.

You did however; miss the MBA pitcher with the best record, who also has already signed to play college ball. Since I know you, I also know you didn't intend to dis him. An understandable error. You probably took your lead from the MBA staff that hasn't been able to figure it out for two years either.

well, i hoped i would never have to write this one, but oh well

it was a tough loss today to a good bga team...we went from very confident that we would make it to our rightful place in memphis, to having no tomorrow...goes to show you just how truly tough this region was from top to bottom this year, probably the toughest this region has ever seen. There is no doubt in my mind that the three teams going to memphis this year will represtent middle tennessee well, and one of you three will be the state champion. Although it ended terribly personally for me and my team, this was a great year, and a lot of fun. Best of luck to you three teams the rest of the way, i know you'll do well, and i'll see you next year.

football starts friday......

Edited by BigRed3