Who Has The Best 14u Boys Team

What position does the kid play and what part of the state does he live in? There are several good teams. There are several good coaches that teach and also use an up tempo game.At this level the game is a lot faster because you have more skilled players.

Coach Patton in my opinion is the best teacher coach in Nashville for this age group. He coaches several teams I think his 14u team is called Wolfpack(not sure). He plays uptempo but it is very structured. He teached the finer points of the game and expands every kids abilities. In addition to the x and o's I believe he is a master of psychology and gets kids to perform beyond what they think or believe they can do. He does not need the most talent to win. If your freind's son is talented he would do well to land with Patton

Nashville Lakers are the most talented team I've seen. Nike Select maybe the best coached, but this Laker team has to play hard and play together. Ha s good size and great shooters. The guards are the keys that start that team. Lakers play hard and you will become the best in state.

I think the best team of 14-U in the area/state is the Nike Select team. Very well coached by John patton, can run when they can and get into a half court set when they need to. They always play tough D. Any team that can beat the three best teams out of Memphis is great in my book!

• 2 weeks later...