Ezell Harding

Hunter23

To all of you out there who think that ezell harding will not be able to compete with other teams like Goodpasture and Lipscomb, we will see this upcoming fall. J Gettis will be all over the field and he is not the only good receiver ezell has. Those 2A teams do not really matter to the schedule as long as ezell gets into the playoffs they will go a long way. As for Sportcaster, you know a lot about other teams, I am just wondering if you play football? why don't you call ezell for a scrimmage and then see who is still talking.

P.S. Coach Smith is still the best coach in the state of Tennessee

Edited by Hunter23

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone out there thinks that ezell recruits players.All of the players that ezell had had been there since they were in kindergarten. Does everyone think ezell recruits people in the first grade? Like I said sportcaster, those 2a teams do not matter to the schedule. I am not saying ezell will go all the way either. If they get into the playoffs, I think they will do pretty good.

I think many are writing Ezell's obit a little prematurely. Smith's skill players will be fine and the tougher schedule will help them in the long run. It's still single-A, where the defensive backs are generally 5'9" and a good coach can mold five quality athletes into a Region champ. I've got Ezell and DCA ahead of the pack - no pun intended - in the Nashville 1A league with CPA right there. Ezell's still got better than five quality athletes. I actually believe the Ezell-Lipscomb game will be a tossup. On paper, Goodpasture looks better, but after scrimmaging last year - don't look for Ezell to be intimidated. But, opinions are...

I agree with scrappy. Goodpasture does look better but I have never known Ezell to back down from anybody. I will not give an opinion on the Ezell-Lipscomb game because I have not heard or seen anything from them. But I would not be surprised if Ezell did beat Goodpasture. After all Ezell has pulled off some pretty impressive wins over teams no one thought they could pull off over the last few years.

Everyone out there thinks that ezell recruits players.All of the players that ezell had had been there since they were in kindergarten. Does everyone think ezell recruits people in the first grade? Like I said sportcaster, those 2a teams do not matter to the schedule. I am not saying ezell will go all the way either. If they get into the playoffs, I think they will do pretty good.

When did Owens come, since they all came in kindergarten? He has NOT been there since then.