Predictions for ND vs. Catholic

sauza311420420

Being an alumni of Catholic, as much as I would like to say that they will win, I have some doubts. I went to the previous ND vs. Catholic game this year and it was downright atrocious. If catholic plays as bad as they did that game, it won't even be close. If catholic comes to play it could be a different story.BUT...we have pounded ND for too long, they are gonna be extremely focused. They feel that this is their year, and if they don't lose their cool....

ND 3

Catholic 1

Hey Sauza. I am hopeful that the young (one starting senior, only two on the roster) Catholic team that's 7-1-1 in the last 9 games will play a bit better match than the team that started the season 1-5, including that beating by the southern Irish. In any event, all the pressure to win is on highly ranked and heavily favored Notre Dame. This game is simply a welcome surprise for your young Irish team who were written off by almost everybody for the 2002 season. Hope you make it to the game. They'll need all the support they can get.

I think it will be a very evenly matched game. Last year, Knox Catholic beat ND 4-0 in the regular season, but then when the tournament came around, Knox Catholic only won in a shootout on the 6th kick. This year, ND won 3-0 in a game which they dominated (much like Catholic did to them the year before) and now they play tonight in the same game as last year. I believe it will be a very close game. Good luck to ND.

oh yes catholic has done it again and this time without derrick and carlos, watch out for austin and evan the two new boys that are holding it down. i don think these boys can be stopped this year, they just may have the balls to play a full game unlike last year were the catholic boys lost to MBA cause they only play one half of soccer. i hope u are proud of losing a chance to play in the state finals. i give my full support to these lucky kids, i mean 3 years in a row, how many freaking 4 leaf clovers did u find to pull this off. bring it home boys cause if u dont u are pathetic just like i think u are. im out, a true player of soccer unlike everyone else talking online here.

Edited by mtnman