MHS Softball

rblfan

Last night the MHS Lady Rebels wrapped up the District 4 Championship. The went through the tournament without a loss. Although the team had been off for almost two weeks, due to schedule and inclement weather, they looked pretty sharp.

Gretchen Prugh returned to her old style of mowing people down with her fastball and nasty change-up.

No one, even Coach H. expected them to be this position this year. They lost a bunch of starters after last years season and are playing with only one Senior this year.

They have a long way to go to make it back to the State Tournament, but I wouldn't bet against them.

Congratulations to all of the Lady Rebels and their fans. It sure was great getting to see the team advance :angry:

Oh yea, I noticed that there are not as many girls in the dugout as there used to be. Does anyone know what happened to the other girls? Someone said that when the JV season was over that the girls left the team. I didn't even know that we had a JV team. Who was the coach?

Once again, the Lady Rebels came through in the clutch. Congratulations on your big win over Bearden. They are a very good team, but you are a bit better.

Good luck against Kingsport DB.

Two years in a row as the District and Regional Champions. Not bad for a school known for their academics and FOOTBALL.

Go Lady Rebels!