Sink the Admirals part Deux

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayer23---Thank you very much for your respect, professionalism and courtesy. And, I can tell by your response that you plan on learning from the past and also acknowledge that on any given day, as they say, every dog ( team ) has its day. By the way, how's Parker W. doing ? Great kid, I knew him when he played on a previous team in middle school. Use to play catcher for us. Ask him about the time when for the life of him he could not return the ball to the pitcher, developed the yeps or something like that. I'm sure he out grew out of that. Anyway, good luck to the Admirals and hope we get the opportunity to meet you in the state !! <_<:D:)

bhump,

He actually grew out of catching in general a couple of years ago.....developed into some other things and his knees were bothering him as best i know. HE is currently in the line up almost everday as DH and occasionally you will find him at first base depending who is on the mound. He isnt doing that bad this year i mean i dont know his stats but he is doing well

I've seen some very good TN HS teams play this season -- Mt. Juliet, Riverdale, Wm. Blount, BA, Science Hill, Goodpasture, Columbia Academy, Friendship, Beech -- but the best high school team I've 'ever' seen is Farragut.

They're the real thing, baby!

i dont mean to down play Farragut.. but i think they will agree that one of the top teams they have ever played would be the 2000 Oakland team.. and the 2000 Harrison, GA team(Harrison threw a one hitter and it was a lucky blooper in shallow right) ..both made my chin drop in awe ...

My son is scheduled for surgery on Thursday the 15th for his shoulder, he has a glenoid labrum tear. That's why he couldn't pitch this year, hopefully he will be able to return to the mound next spring.

He will be in a sling for 3 to 4 weeks and it will be 3 to 4 months before the shoulder is fully healed.

Thanks for asking.