What's The Deal?

GovMan

OK, so I type a message in football forum and post it and it never shows up. So I log off and get on later and it's there twice (probably cause I posted it twice when I wrote it but it never showed up.)

I log on tonight and go to football and to WB coach thread and it shows 5 pages so I go to page five and read messages. I then go back to page four and read. Then I go back to main forum page and it shows the thread now just having 4 pages and I CANNOT access page five that was just there a couple of minutes ago.

I sure hope I get use to this "new and improved" format soon because right now I'm not getting it.

Any help?

GovMan

Coach T,

I DID delete one of the two duplicate posts. However, there were several additional posts that had been added after my two posts, spreading over onto page five. Would my deleting my dupe have caused those later posts to disappear somehow?

Gov

No, it wouldn't have. It could have caused the posts to all move up one and possibly fit on four pages but that doesn't appear to be the case. I didn't delete any posts so I'm not sure what could have happened. Every post after the one you deleted was gone?

Guys,

When I'm trying to add a reply (with a quote from a previous message) to the "What's the Latest At William Blount" thread on the football board, I keep getting an error message when I try to post it.

Something about "syntax error" or something. It prompted me to send an email to the system administrator so I did with a copy of the error message.

That thread has been acting screwy since I posted a reply twice (it didn't post immediately) and then when they both showed up, I delete one.

GovMan

Edited by GovMan

Coach, when I run the view new posts when I first get on, I cannot find the posting for this thread. It shows that someone has posted, but when I go to that thread it's not there. Only happening on this thread and it's going on for a few days. But again only this thread.

Edited by robjim